Notice


Disclaimer
This website does not contain copyrighted material.
See the sticky "All Archives" post to read more.

Notice
Should you encounter any issues with the website please give me a note via email using the "contact form" below
. In such cases please do not comment on the posts.

Update
"Phase 2" is over and I'm taking a break. My equipment (soundcard, cartridge and pc) needs to be upgraded.

Saturday, 1 May 2010

Squeeze - Cool For Cats [UK]

Artist: Squeeze
Album: Cool For Cats
Year of Release: 1979
Country: UK
Label: A&M
Catalogue number: AMLH 68503
Matrix codes: AMLH-68503-A8 // AMLH-68503-B1

Image

[Tracklisting]
1. Slap And Tickle
2. Revue
3. Touching Me Touching You
4. It's Not Cricket
5. It's So Dirty
6. The Knack
7. Hop Skip And Jump
8. Up The Junction
9. Hard To Find
10. Slightly Drunk
11. Goodbye Girl
12. Cool For Cats

Total running time: 38:03

Archive (RAR password: mccannonlabs)

9 comments:

Rob said...

Thanks, I think I'll grab your 24-bit.

GeddyFlea said...

Thank you. Sounds great!

Rob said...

I hate to be greedy but would love to hear 'Argy Bargy', if you ever obtain it.

McCannon said...

Have you tried this http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1810818/32291464 by dgstrat?
I haven't yet downloaded it, but the comments are promising...

Rob said...

I did download that torrent but thought it was just alright.

McCannon said...

I gather you are happy with my "Cool For Cats" rip. OK then, I'll track down "Argy Bargy". I promise I'll do my best, but please don't expect me to do this anytime soon.

Rob said...

Yes, I think your 'Cool For Cats' is quite good.
I'd be very happy to have your rip of 'Argy Bargy', whenever you might able to track one down and rip it.
Thanks very much for considering...

Anonymous said...

Stellar. I've been enjoying this for weeks now.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this. Just discovered your site - great work. Best regards, MartWwa