Album: Thriller
Year of Release: 1982
Country: ITA
Label: Epic
Catalogue number: EPC 85930
Matrix codes: CI EPC 85930-1L 10-12-82 // CI EPC 85930-2L 10-12-82
[Tracklisting]
1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Baby Be Mine
3. The Girl Is Mine
4. Thriller
5. Beat it
6. Billie Jean
7. Human Nature
8. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
9. The Lady In My Life
Total running time: 42:12
Archive (RAR password: mccannonlabs)
[Review]
This is sourced from an Italian first pressing of the album, in nice shape.
10 comments:
Thanks for this upgrade. By the way, what's the status on your BAD vinyl ? Is it in good shape ?
I'm also wondering if you have some Jackson vinyls (Destiny and Triumph are fantastic records which sound a lot like Off The Wall and Thriller)
Can never have to many versions of this album. Thanks!
"Bad" sounds nice... it's a Dutch pressing and I guess it's digitally-sourced. It's in my long-list.
And sorry, I don't have the other vinyls you mentioned.
Not a Michael Jackson fan (neither a hater), but since you're such a great needledropper, I'll grab this one.
Huge Thanks, McCannon!
thank you so much for sharing this record, sounds amazing!
any chance you also provide the hi-res files?
Hello there,
please send me an email to johnpaul.mccannon@yahoo.com.
all the best
---McCannon
Thank you very much !
I can't wait for your other Mj albums
Me too !
The more I listen to your Thriller rip, the more I'm eager to hear BAD :p
Thank you folks for your comments.
I'm still very busy with "real life" so please be patient...
I love music but I can't make a living out of it (and my job has nothing to do with it...)
All the best!
---McCannon
The link to red-book version has been fixed and a link to the hi-res version has been added.
all the best
---McCannon
Post a Comment