Notice


Disclaimer
This website does not contain copyrighted material.
See the sticky "All Archives" post to read more.

Notice
Should you encounter any issues with the website please give me a note via email using the "contact form" below
. In such cases please do not comment on the posts.

Update
"Phase 2" is over and I'm taking a break. My equipment (soundcard, cartridge and pc) needs to be upgraded.

Saturday, 19 June 2010

Peter And Gordon - Nobody I Know/You Don't Have To Tell Me [UK single]

Artist: Peter And Gordon
Single: Nobody I Know
Year of Release: 1964
Country: UK
Label: Columbia
Catalogue number: DB 7292
Matrix codes: 7XCA 27438-1N // 7XCA 27439-1N

Image

[Tracklisting]
1. Nobody I Know 2:32
2. You Don't Have To Tell Me 2:34

Red-book version (password: mccannonlabs)
Hi-res version (password: mccannonlabs)
Artwork

[Review]
Here is a transfer from a nice copy of "Nobody I Know", 45rpm single, released by Peter And Gordon in 1964 in the UK. The A-side is a Lennon-McCartney song, the B-side is "You Don't Have To Tell Me", a self-penned song. Both recordings are in mono. Hope you'll enjoy this little gem.

5 comments:

yetimig said...

Very good sounding little gem

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, it sounds really nice.
It would be great to get the complete singles collection.

tiotada said...

Great post. The tracks sound wonderful.

Anonymous said...

the link is dead... I would be happy to listen the tracks... thanks!

McCannon said...

Just re-upped. Enjoy!
Cheers
---McCannon