Notice


Disclaimer
This website does not contain copyrighted material.
See the sticky "All Archives" post to read more.

Notice
Should you encounter any issues with the website please give me a note via email using the "contact form" below
. In such cases please do not comment on the posts.

Update
"Phase 2" is over and I'm taking a break. My equipment (soundcard, cartridge and pc) needs to be upgraded.

Friday, 20 September 2013

Chris Bell - I Am The Cosmos/You And Your Sister (2009) [US single reissue]

Artist: Chris Bell
Single: I Am The Cosmos
Year of Release: 1978
Country: US
Label: Rhino
Catalogue number: PR7 521384
Matrix codes: R-21951 | PR7-521384-A | - L.NIX - // R-21952 RE-1 | "PRUDENCE" | PR7-521384-B-RE | - L.NIX -



[Tracklisting]
1. I Am The Cosmos 3:46
2. You And Your Sister 3:14

Archive (RAR password: mccannonlabs)


[Review]
This was remastered by Larry Nix and John Fry at Ardent Studios in Memphis (Youtube link). Before you download this rip please note that 'I Am The Cosmos' has some artifacts, presumably inherent in the tape. Thanks a lot to my friend The Fool for providing the record and the artwork scans.

3 comments:

From Florida said...

I Am The Cosmos is one of thee great anthems from the 20th century. Thank you McCannon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot McCannon! Didn't see this one on HRM - two great songs.

-Clampdown-

McCannon said...

@Clampdown: You're welcome, I didn't post this on HRM because 'I Am The Cosmos' has some artifacts and I'm sure there are better versions available.