Artist: Pink Floyd
Extended Single: Not Now John
Year of Release: 1983
Country: UK
Label: Harvest
Catalogue number: 12har5224
Matrix codes: 12 HAR 5224 A-1-1-1- // 12 HAR 5224 B-2-1-1-
[Tracklisting]
1. Not Now John (single version) 4:24
2. The Hero's Return (parts I and II) 4:04
3. Not Now John (album version) 4:48
[Review]
'Not Now John' was released by Pink Floyd as a single
on 3 May 1983: the words "fuck all that" were overdubbed as "stuff all
that" by Gilmour, Waters and the female backing singers. 'The Hero's Return' was released as the B-side, featuring an additional section ('part II') not included on the album. As far as I know both tracks are not available on CD. The 12" version single, presented here, was released in the UK, featuring the two 7" tracks on side 1 and the album version of 'Not Now John' on side 2.

2 comments:
Thanks for this. I remember hearing the censored version of Not Now John on the radio when the album came out but was not aware of the rare B-side.
- Joaquin Antique
Nice sound - thanks.
--Clampdown
Post a Comment